|What We Wear||What We Do Not Wear|
|Blazer and tie||Plain black blazer with school logo
Black and gold stripe tie
|Plain black jacket|
|Shirt or blouse||Plain white with collar blouse
Cotton or polyester
Long or short sleeves
Tucked in at waist
|T Shirt Poloshirt Round collar
Coloured / Logoed tops / Polo shirts under shirts
|Trousers/Skirt||Black pleated school skirt
Black straight leg school trousers.
|Jumper/Cardigan||Black, embroidered with our school logo||Plain black jumper/cardigan|
|Coat||Warm and weatherproof
To be removed in lessons, registration and assembly
|An extra sweater or hoodie worn instead of a topcoat.
Any type of fur coat and faux fur
|Shoes||Plain Black Leather school shoe
Practical and safe style
Have a polishable upper
|Boots, canvas, suede or ‘Decorated’ black footwear
‘Decorated’ black shoes
|Socks, Tights||Plain black or natural tights
Black ankle socks
A single small plain stud in each ear
(on Health and Safety grounds)
- The wearing of baseball caps and ‘hoodies’ is not acceptable. These will be confiscated.
- No acrylic nails or nail varnish
- No make up, false eyelashes or extensions.
The school will be the final arbiter on what is deemed to be acceptable as school uniform.
- Naming of pupil property is important for clear identification if it is misplaced or lost
- In exceptional circumstances, where pupils are unable to wear correct school dress, parents are asked to provide a note for the form tutor to consider
PE Kit Requirements
- Trainers (not plimsols)
- Black collared t-shirt with academy crest
- Black shorts or black tracksuit bottoms
- Black swimming trunks (above knee and no pockets) or black one piece and towel
- Black rugby shirt with gold trim down side
- Football boots
- Black football socks
- Academy PE hoodie
- No jewellery of any kind is to be worn for PE
- Notes are expected when a child needs to be excused from a PE lesson.
- All pupils should bring their PE kit to every lesson so that they can still be involved in learning.
- All pupils play rugby, football or hockey at some point. We strongly advise a gum shield and shin pads to be worn when participating in these activities.
Please click here to view our Uniform Expectations 22-23 Booklet
Please click here to view our Uniform Allowance Form 22