|What We Wear||What We Do Not Wear|
|Blazer and tie||Plain black blazer with school logo
Black and gold stripe tie
|Plain black jacket|
|Shirt or blouse||Plain white with collar blouse
Cotton or polyester
Long or short sleeves
Tucked in at waist
|T Shirt Poloshirt Round collar
Coloured / Logoed tops / Polo shirts under shirts
|Trousers/Skirt||Black pleated school skirt
Black straight leg school trousers.
|Jumper/Cardigan||Black, embroidered with our school logo||Plain black jumper/cardigan|
|Coat||Warm and weatherproof
To be removed in lessons, registration and assembly
|An extra sweater or hoodie worn instead of a topcoat.
Any type of fur coat and faux fur
|Shoes||Plain Black Leather school shoe
Practical and safe style
Have a polishable upper
|Boots, canvas, suede or ‘Decorated’ black footwear
‘Decorated’ black shoes
|Socks, Tights||Plain black or natural tights
Black ankle socks
A single small plain stud in each ear
(on Health and Safety grounds)
- The wearing of baseball caps and ‘hoodies’ is not acceptable. These will be confiscated.
- No acrylic nails or nail varnish
- No make up, false eyelashes or extensions.
The school will be the final arbiter on what is deemed to be acceptable as school uniform.
- Naming of pupil property is important for clear identification if it is misplaced or lost
- In exceptional circumstances, where pupils are unable to wear correct school dress, parents are asked to provide a note for the form tutor to consider
PE Kit Requirements
- Trainers (not plimsols)
- Black collared t-shirt with academy crest
- Black shorts or black tracksuit bottoms
- Black swimming trunks (above knee and no pockets) or black one piece and towel
- Black rugby shirt with gold trim down side
- Football boots
- Black football socks
- Academy PE hoodie
- No jewellery of any kind is to be worn for PE
- Notes are expected when a child needs to be excused from a PE lesson.
- All pupils should bring their PE kit to every lesson so that they can still be involved in learning.
- All pupils play rugby, football or hockey at some point. We strongly advise a gum shield and shin pads to be worn when participating in these activities.
Please click here to view our Uniform Expectations Booklet.
Please click here to view our School Clothing Allowance Form.