End and start of term arrangements
Term ends this year on Wednesday 27th July. This is a day earlier than originally advertised, due to the additional bank holiday for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee. All students should attend the Academy as normal, and they will be dismissed from 12:10pm onwards.
In September, students will have a staggered return to the Academy as detailed below.
Monday 5th September
- All new Year 7 students to attend the Academy for a day of induction. Students should be onsite by 08:30 and the day will finish at 15:00.
- Years 8-11 (current years 7-10) do not need to attend the Academy on this day.
Tuesday 6th September
- All Year 7 and Year 11 students (current Year 10) to attend the Academy for a full day. Students should be onsite by 08:30 and the day will finish at 15:00 as normal.
- Years 8-10 (current years 7-9) do not need to attend the Academy on this day.
Wednesday 7th September
- All students in all year groups to attend the Academy from this day. Students should be onsite by 08:30 and the day will finish at 15:00 as normal.
Many thanks for your support with this. I have also attached a copy of our term dates for the next academic year. Please ensure that you do not book family holidays during term time. It is essential that students aim to achieve the gold standard of at least 97% attendance to support their achievement.
Mr G Smith