Parents and Carers: In the first instance, we would always ask parents and carers to make their first contact with their child’s class teacher. Secretarial staff at the reception desk will gladly assist you with booking an appointment for the relevant teacher.
- Executive Principal – Mr G. Smith
- PA to the Executive Principal – Miss C. Martin – email@example.com
- General Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair of Governors – Ms A. Greenwood – email@example.com
- SENCO – Mrs H. Foulger – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance – Mr R. Foster – email@example.com
- Safeguarding – firstname.lastname@example.org
If, as a parent or carer of a child at this school, you would like to request a paper copy of any information that is contained on the school’s website please contact school directly, specifying the documentation that you require and we will gladly provide this for you.
Where to Find Us
- Farnborough Road, Clifton, Nottingham, NG11 8JW.
- Tel: 0115 9744444
Please be aware our reception is available to answer telephone calls between 8.00am and 4.00pm (Monday – Thursday) and 8.00am to 3.30pm on a Friday.
Our switchboard options are:
Option 1 – Attendance
Option 2 – Head of Year
Option 3 –Reception
Should you have an urgent safeguarding query outside of these hours, please contact Mr Johnston on 07811584332.
Making a complaint
Under the Trust complaints policy, complaints should be received ‘as close as possible to the point of origin.’ This means that a complaint should be received by someone who understands your concern and is in a position to help resolve it.
In the first case, this might be an informal conversation with your child’s class teacher or another member of the school staff.
Formal complaints should be submitted to the Principal, and should be in writing where possible. The contact form below can be used for this.
For the Trust complaints policy, please see here.